Paneer Kathi Rolls Recipe – Easy Paneer Recipes for Kids with step wise pictures
Super delicious paneer kathi rolls which not only taste fantastic but it is super easy to make. This recipe is great to put in your kids lunch box.
I made this for my lunch one day and enjoyed with a cup of pineapple juice, So good and healthy. You can use storebought chapati in this too, this way you can make this very quick.
I love kathi rolls, they are so easy to make and so tasty to eat..This is a paneer kathi rolls. This is entirely vegetarian. You can even add cheese over the masala, roll it and just heat it on tawa till the cheese melts.
More Rolls recipes
I have another version of paneer kathi rolls which uses paneer tikka and some salads on top. You can add a egg over the roti when frying it just like this veg kathi roll below.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
- Onion - 1 large sliced thinly
- Tomato - 2 chopped finely
- Tomato Ketchup - 3 tblsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Paneer - 200 grams cut into cubes
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Coriander leaves a handful finely chopped
- Chapati or Roti as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onions till translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook till it gets mushy.
- Add in ketchup, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
- Add in paneer and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Take roti, spoon the filling in and roll it tightly. Cover with foil and put in your lunch box or enjoy immediately.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and saute for 5 mins.
2)Add in tomatoes
3)Saute for 5 mins or so
4)Cook till tomatoes get mushy
5)Add in chilli powder and ketchup
7)Add in Paneer cubes
9)Add in coriander leaves
11)Dust your working surface, take some chapati dough
12)Roll it thin and make chapati. Toast chapati on a pan till done on both sides.
13)Take a chapati
14)Spoon some filling in
15)Fold from one end
16)Now start rolling
18)Cover with foil