Slow Roasted Pepper Chicken Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super spicy slow roasted pepper chicken which has lots of onions, peppers and curry leaves in them. They taste so delicious.
This chicken has been cooked long and slow till it gets nicely roasted. The onions get almost so sweet and cooked into perfection. The curry gets dark colour from the onions which are cooked till dark golden. You can enjoy this with rasam rice or anything as you prefer.
Andhra Chicken Curry
Easy Chicken Curry
Traditional Chicken Curry
No Coconut Chicken Curry
Roasted Chicken Curry
Chettinad Chicken Curry
Aloo Chicken Curry
Andhra Butter Chicken Curry
and Many More..
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- Chicken - 500 grams with bones
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Lemon Juice - 3 tblsp
- Yogurt / Curd - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Onion - 2 large sliced thinly
- Shallots / Sambar Onion - 15 peeled
- Green chillies - 5 slit
- Curry leaves a handful
- Pepper powder as needed
- Coriander leaves a handful finely chopped
- Take chicken, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder. Mix well and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in onions, curry leaves and chillies. Mix well. Cook till translucent.
- Add in shallots and mix well.
- Add in chicken and mix well. Cover and cook for 30 mins till it is done.
- Take the lid off and cook on high heat for 15 mins till golden.
- Add in pepper powder and coriander leaves and mix well.
1)Take chicken in a bowl.
2)Add in some lemon juice
3)Add in ginger garlic paste
4)Add in salt and turmeric powder
5)Add in yogurt
6)Mix well and set aside for 1 hour.
7)Heat oil in a pan
8)Add in onions, green chillies
9)Add in curry leaves
10)Mix well. Cook till golden brown
11)Add in peeled shallots – sambar onions
12)Saute till golden.
14)Add in chicken with the marinade.
15)Cover and cook for 20 mins
16)Now the chicken is done.
17)Now the chicken the done.
18)Add in black pepper.
19)Add in coriander leaves