Mango Burfi Recipe – Easy Mango Barfi Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious mango burfi which taste so delicious. This is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. You can make this burfi on this beautiful mango season and enjoy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ghee - ¼ cup
- Milk Powder - 2 cups
- Mango Puree - ½ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Food Colour
- Silver Paper
- Take ghee in a pan, add milk powder and stir fry for a min.
- Add in mango puree and mix well.
- Add in sugar and keep mixing. Keep cooking till it thickens.
- Add food colour and mix well. Keep cooking till it starts to leave the sides.
- Spoon it into a greased tray and place a silver paper on top.
- Leave to cool and set.
- Slice and serve
1)Grease a pan with some ghee and set aside.
2)Heat ghee in a pan
3)Add in milk powder
4)Stir fry for 2 mins.
5)Add in mango puree
7)Add in sugar
9)Now keep cooking till it thickens
10)Add in few drops of food colour
12)Spoon it into the greased pan
14)Place a sheet of silver leaf on top
15)Now it is done. Leave it to set.
16)Slice and serve
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.