Mango Peda Recipe - Instant Mango Peda with Milk Powder with step wise pictures.
Mango Peda Recipe with step wise pictures.Super delicious mango peda which taste so sweet and rich. It is super easy to make and taste so delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mango Peda Recipe
- Mango Puree - ½ cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup
- Milk powder - 1 cup
- Food colour a pinch
- Ghee - 1 tblsp
- Nuts or SIlver Foil for topping
- Take mango puree and condensed milk in a pan.
- Add a pinch of food colour.
- Mix well and cook till the moisture dries up.
- Now add in milk powder and mix well.
- Cook till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Take it in a bowl, take small portion from it and roll it into a ball.
- Flatten it and top with nuts of silver paper.
- Chill for few mins and serve.
1)Take mango puree in a pan
2)Add in sweetened condensed milk
4)Add in food colour
6)Cook till it thickens and the moisture dries up
7)Now it has got little thick
8)Add in milk powder
10)Cook till it leaves the sides of the pan
11)Add in ghee
13)Remove it to a bowl and let it cool a bit
14)Take a small portion
15)Roll it into a ball
16)Flatten it and set aside
17)You can leave it just like that, i placed some silver paper on top