Stir Fry Egg Rice with Step by Step Pictures.
Egg rice has very simple seasoning as salt and pepper in it and no other seasoning. This rice is super delicious and taste so healthy. It makes a great lunch box recipe as well.
Tips to make best fried rice.
1)Always use cooled rice, fridge cold rice is best.
2)Cook rice a day in advance and store in fridge, This rice is best for fried rice.
3)Always cook fried rice in high heat.
4)Serve fried rice piping hot.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Garlic - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Spring Onion - 2 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Egg - 3 to 4
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Cook basmati rice till done. Set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in spring onion, garlic and chillies.
- Add in eggs and scramble lightly.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add in cooked rice and toss well.
- Add spring onion and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a wok
2)Add in chopped garlic, spring onions and green chillies
3)Stir fry for a min. Then add in eggs
5)Add salt to taste
6)Add in black pepper powder
8)Add in rice
10)Add in spring onion
11)Mix well and serve