Vegetable & Egg Fried Rice Recipe with step wise pictures.
Quick and easy fried rice which has veggies and egg in them. Taste so delicious and perfect to put in kids lunch box.
This stir fry rice is super easy to make and it taste amazing. You can add cooked chicken along with veggies in this. You can skip the eggs in this too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Butter - 2 tblsp
- Garlic - 1 tblsp chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Capsicum - ½ chopped finely
- Beans - 5 chopped finely
- Egg - 4 to 5
- Vinegar - to taste
- Soy Sauce - to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cooked Basmati Rice - 3 cups
- Black Pepper Powder - to taste
- Heat butter in a pan. Add in garlic and mix well.
- Add in carrot, beans, capsicum and mix well. Saute for 5 mins,
- Set aside the veggies, add in eggs and scramble it. Mix into the veggies.
- Add in salt, soy sauce and vinegar. Mix well.
- Add in cooked rice and toss well.
- Add in pepper and mix well.
1)Heat butter in a kadai
2)Add in chopped garlic
3)Add in carrot, capsicum, beans
4)Saute for 5 mins
5)Cook till done
6)Keep veggies to the side, add eggs
9)Mix well into the veggies
11)Add in soya sauce
12)Add in cooked rice
14)Add in vinegar
13)Add in pepper powder