Cauliflower Sabzi Recipe – Gobi Subzi Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and nutritious cauliflower recipe which taste so yummy with roti or rice. So easy to make and taste so delicious too.
This is a quick and easy gobi sabzi recipe. Takes just few ingredients and spices which you already have on hand. It takes less than 30 mins to put together and taste amazing when had with chapati or pulao. You can make this very dry and roll it under rotis. So delicious.
This is a great recipe to put in your kids lunch box.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cauliflower - 1 small cut into florets
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Tomato - 2 chopped
- Chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin and let it sizzle.
- Add in onions, green chillies and saute.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in spice powders and salt.
- Add in cauliflower and tomatoes and mix well.
- Add little water. Cover and cook till done.
- Add coriander leaves.
1)Wash cauliflower and set aside.
2)Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds
3)Add onions and green chillies
4)Saute for few mins.
5)Add in ginger garlic paste
6)Add in chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder
7)Saute them for a min. Add in cauliflower
10)Add little water
12)Cover and cook till done.
13)Now the gobi is cooked.
14)Add coriander leaves