Fresh Fruit Popsicles Recipe – Summer Special Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super refreshing and healthy popsicle made using fresh fruits and grape juice. The grape juice acts as a clear liquid which makes the lovely fruits see through.
Super refreshing popsicles made using fresh fruits. This taste so yummy and is perfect for this summer. Your kids will love it for sure.
I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Green Grapes - 2 to 3 cups
- Sugar to taste (if needed)
- Take grapes in a blender and add little water and sugar and puree till smooth. Strain it. Remove any scum the forms on top.
- Take mould, place fruits in and pour the juice.
- Use a spoon to remove any air pockets.
- Place the lid and freeze overnight.
- Run the mould under tap water and release the popsicles.
1)Take green grapes in a blender. These are so sweet so i didn’t add any sugar.
2)Add little water
3)Grind this till smooth.
4)Strain them, press and extract as much juice as possible.
5)Fresh grape juice.
6)Remove the scum on top.
7)Now juice is done.
8)Take your fresh fruits and slice them.
9)Take your popsicle mould.
10)Place kiwi in it.
11)Now add strawberries
13)Top with mangoes
14)Now top with grape juice
15)Once it is filled
16)Use a spoon to make sure the juice goes all the way to the down.
17)Now it is done.
18)Place the lid. Freeze overnight.
19)Now remove it.
20)Run under tap water
21)Unmould and enjoy