Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious granola bars which is dipped in some good chocolate. This bars is not only healthy but is very filling and tasty too.
I love granola bars, i have shared few versions on my blog. This one is a chocolate coated peanut butter granola bars and it is mind blowing. So good. You can enjoy this guilt free desert whenever you want. Since it is homemade you know what goes in this.
Wheat Bran Bars
Almond Chocolate Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Butter chocolate chip energy bars
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Peanut Butter - ½ cup
- Honey - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Melted Butter - 4 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Granola - 2 to 3 cups
- Chocolate Chips - ½ cup
- Dark Compound Chocolate - 2 cups chopped (Use any chocolate that melts well)
- Take peanut butter, honey and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in vanilla and mix well.
- Add granola and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Spoon this in a pan which is lined with parchment paper or cling film.
- Now spoon the granola mix in and flatten it well.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove it and cut it into pieces as you like. Put it back in freezer till needed.
- Take chocolate in a bowl and place it over a sauce pan of simmering water. Melt till chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove it and place some where warm.
- Take bars from freezer and dip in the chocolate.
- Return to freezer for 5 mins.
- Store in fridge.
1)Line a pan with cling wrap
2)Take peanut butter in a bowl.
4)Add in melted butter
8)Add granola in
9)Add chocolate chips
11)SPoon into the pan
12)Flatten it well. Put it in freezer for 2 to 4 hours.
13)Take chocolate in a bowl
14)Place it over a bowl of simmering water
15)Melt gently till it is melted
17)Take granola bars from freezer
18)Cut it into pieces
19)Dip in chocolate
21)Place it in a tray and pop in fridge