Baileys Chocolate Brownies Recipe – Baileys Irish Brownies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious rich indulgent baileys brownies which is chewy and so chocolaty. The mild coffee flavour comes from the baileys adds a nice touch to the brownies.
This is one of the delicious and extravagant brownies you would ever make. This brownie has a crisp exterior and moist and gooey center.
Super moist and decadent brownies which is perfect to make during any time of the year. So rich and so chocolaty, you can never stop with just one piece.
Brownies are seriously my addiction. I keep on exploring new recipes for brownies. I get hit by brownie craving often and i try new recipes for it. Most of the recipes will be a success and i will share it here.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dark chocolate - 100 grams chopped
- Unsalted Butter - 120 grams
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Egg - 1
- Baileys Cream Liquor - 1/4 cup
- All Purpose flour / Maida - 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 10 cm square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and melt in microwave for 1 min.
- Remove and mix well.
- Add sugar, egg and mix well.
- Add in baileys and mix well.
- Add in flour and fold gently.
- Spoon this into the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
2)Melt it in microwave for a min
4)Add in sugar
5)Add in egg
6)Take baileys irish cream liquor
7)measure 1/4 cup
8)Add it in
10)Add in flour
12)Spoon the batter in the baking pan
13)Bake till done
14)Cool them, slice and serve