Eggless Chocolate Pudding made 3 ways. Chocolate Pudding with all purpose flour, corn flour and custard powder. Which ever way you choose to make. This pudding is delicious, eggless and vegetarian.
What is chocolate pudding?
How to Serve
Variations you can try
Mango Custard Cheesecake
Mixed Fruit Cream
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Chocolate Pudding using Corn flour (Pictures)
|You just need, milk, sugar, salt, cornflour and cocoa.
How easy is that
Chocolate Pudding using all Purpose Flour (Maida) with Pictures
A little maida is added to the pudding to create the thickener. This is a combination of maida, cocoa, sugar, milk, condensed milk and chocolate to create a thick pudding.
Chocolate Pudding using Custard powder (with pictures)
This is my most loved pudding recipe made using custard powder. It is rich, smooth, dense and silky.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1)Can you make chocolate pudding vegan?
2)Can I skip adding chocolate in my pudding?
3)How long can I store pudding?
Chocolate Pudding Recipe Card (3 Ways)
📖 Recipe Card
Chocolate Pudding | Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe (With Video)
Chocolate pudding using Cornstarch
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Corn flour / Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- a pinch Salt
Chocolate Pudding using All Purpose Flour (Maida)
Chocolate Pudding Using Custard Powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Custard powder
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
Chocolate Pudding using Corn Flour
- Take all the ingredients except milk in a bowl and use a whisk to mix well.
- Add milk slowly and mix till no lumps is formed.
- Now pour this entire mix into a sauce pan and heat on very low heat till it gets thick and creamy. It will take 5 mins or so..
- Now remove it from heat and cool it a bit while you mix every now and then, so a crust is not formed.
- Pour it into serving glasses and serve warm or chill it for a hour or so.
Chocolate Pudding using All purpose flour
- Take flour, cocoa, sugar in a sauce pan. Add milk and mix well.
- Add in condensed milk, butter and chocolate chips and cook this on low heat till thickens.
- Spoon it into individual cups and chill it.
- You can serve warm or cold.
Chocolate Pudding using Custard Powder
- Melt Dark chocolate chips either in microwave or double boiler and set aside.
- Now take custard powder, cocoa, sugar in a mixing bowl. Add some milk and make it into smooth paste.
- Now take the remaining milk and in a pan and heat it up..
- When it starts to boil add the mixed custard batter slowly and mix constantly so that no lumps gets formed.( if you are afraid that lumps will form, then you can take the hot milk and add it into the mixed custard batter and mix well.Then pour the entire batter to the pan and heat it up)
- Now mix this well till it gets thicken..It will take 5 minutes..Make sure that you keep the heat really low.
- Add in the melted chocolate and mix well.Cook this for 2-3 mins on a very very low heat.
- Now take it off the heat and fill your glasses with this.
- Dust some cocoa on top and decorate it as per your wish.
- Put it in the fridge for a couple of hours and serve chilled.
- Enjoy each spoonful of chocolaty goodness.