Healthy Banana Oats Muffins Recipe with step by step pictures. This is made with Banana, Oats, Flour, Milk.
I had few really over ripe bananas on hand, whenever i get those bananas on hand, i pop them in freezer. So i can use them in cupcakes, muffins and cakes. This is one of the muffin which i did few weeks back. I added some oats in them to make it super healthy.
Past few weeks i was in full of muffin mood, I made quite a bit of muffin recipes as well. I have made few more recipes coming up. So stay tuned.
Ingredients for Banana Oats Muffins
- Wheat Flour / Atta - ¾ cup / 90 grams
- Oats - ½ cup / 45 grams ( i used quick cooking instant)
- Sugar - ¼ cup / 50 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Ripe Banana - 1 large mashed (around 1 cup)
- Oil - 3 tblspn ( i used cooking oil)
- Milk - ½ cup / 120 ml
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
How to make Banana Oats Muffins
Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Line 7 muffin cases with cupcake cases.
Take banana in a bowl and mash it roughly with fork.
Add in oil, milk, vanilla, sugar and mix well
Add in oats, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
Use an ice cream scoop to fill the cupcake cases with the batter. Fill to the top.
Bake for 18 to 20 mins.
Remove it and let it cool for 15 mins.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Banana Oats Muffins Recipe | Eggless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe
- ¾ cup / 90 grams Wheat Flour / Atta
- ½ cup / 45 grams Oats i used quick cooking instant
- ¼ cup / 50 grams Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda / Cooking Soda
- Salt a pinch
- 1 large mashed around 1 cup Ripe Banana
- 3 tblspn Oil i used cooking oil
- ½ cup / 120 ml Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ( My 1 cup measures 240 ml)
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Line 7 muffin cases with cupcake cases.
- Take banana in a bowl and mash it roughly with fork.
- Add in oil, milk, vanilla, sugar and mix well
- Add in oats, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Use a ice cream scoop to fill the cupcake cases with the batter. Fill to the top.
- Bake for 18 to 20 mins.
- Remove it and let it cool for 15 mins.
- Serve warm
Healthy Banana Oats Muffins Recipe step by step pictures
|Take all your ingredients|
|line your muffin tray with cupcake liners|
|chop a banana in a bowl|
|mash it roughly using a fork|
|i mashed it roughly..you can puree if you want|
|add in oil|
|add in vanilla essence|
|pour in milk|
|add in sugar|
|mix well using a fork|
|now add in oats|
|i had this strawberry flavoured one, so added it|
|add in wheat flour|
|add in baking powder, baking soda and little salt|
|now that it is combined|
|use a icecream scoop to take the batter|
|fill cupcake cases using this..fill to the top|
|let it cool a bit before digging in|
|This one i baked without a muffin cases and it turned out pretty good..I oiled the muffin tray for this|
|peel of the wrapper|
|and enjoy soft muffins..|