Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe with step by step pictures. Healthy oven baked potatoes with herbs, seasoning and cooked.
Baked potato wedges are my absolute favourite ones, i make it when i whip up some sandwiches or burgers, since they are a best combo with that. Each time i make it little differently. Sometimes i season them with some salt and chilli powder..Sometime i make it a lot more Indian by adding some crushed coriander, garam masala powder and so on.
But mostly i make it like this, adding oregano, garlic and stuff like that.. I served it with my mushroom sandwich made with wholewheat hoagie rolls. I hope you will love this and let me know what you think..
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Potatoes - 4 large
- Garlic - 6 cloves minced
- Cilantro - 2 tblspn chopped finely
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cornstarch/Cornflour - 3 tblspn
- Olive Oil - 6 tblspn
- Preheat the oven to 200 Degree C / 400 Degree F.
- Take your potatoes and cut them in half, now cut them in quarters, now cut them into wedges again.
- Take a large mixing bowl. Take olive oil and add all the ingredients except cornflour in it. Give it a good mix.
- Now add in the potatoes and toss well.
- Add the cornstarch in it and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Transfer this potato into the tray and arrange it in a single layer.
- Bake this in the oven for 40 to 45 mins.
- Now turn the oven to a 250 Degree C / 500 Degree F.
- Bake the potatoes again for 5 to 10 mins till it gets nice colour and turns crispy.
- Remove the tray from oven and serve.
Baked Potatoes Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take your ingredients|
|first cut potatoes in half|
|then in quarters|
|then cut them again in half|
|till you get them into even wedges|
|Take olive oil in a bowl|
|add garlic and cilantro in|
|along with some salt and pepper|
|and some oregano|
|mix them well|
|add in potatoes|
|toss well in the oil|
|add cornstarch to this|
|transfer this to a foil lined tray|
|and bake it|
|can you see how crispy it is|