Mango Yogurt Popsicles is a delicious summer treat made using mangoes and yogurt. It is super easy to put together and taste just amazing. Mangoes are in season right now, so make use of this delicious fruit and create this wonderful desert.
Maha has started enjoying popsicles now, so i am trying to make popsicles using different fruits which makes including fruits into your kids diet a breeze.
I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Since it is summer and weather is getting hot, make these cool recipes to make your body cool.
Sparkling Pink Lemonade
Watermelon Ginger Cooler
Basil Seeds Lemonade
Mint Masala Soda
- Ripe Mango - 1 large peeled and cubed
- Thick Yogurt - 1 cup
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Sugar to taste
- Take mangoes, sugar and lemon juice in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Take yogurt and sugar in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Take popsicle mould, fill half with mango puree and top with yogurt layer and put on the lid.
- Freeze untill solid overnight.
- For unmoulding, run the mould under tap water for few mins and unmould slowly.
2)You can skip sugar if you need.
1)Take mangoes in a blender, try to use ripe mangoes. Peel the skin off the mangoes and chop it roughly and add it in.
2)Add in sugar to the mangoes
3)Add in lemon juice, which adds a nice tangy taste to it.
4)Puree till smooth. If you have alphonso mangoes it is great, since it adds nice colour to your popsicles
5)Take yogurt in a bowl, try to use thick greek style yogurt. If you have plain yogurt just drain it in some muslin cloth to drain off excess water.
6)Add in sugar to taste, you can use honey instead of mangoes
7)Mix well so the sugar is melted in the yogurt.
8)Take your popsicle moulds. If you dont have the moulds, you can use normal cups.
9)Fill half way with the mix. I use some mango pulp in few moulds and some yogurt mix in few.
10)Now fill the other half with alternating mix. So you get both the mix in each popsicles
11)Cover the moulds with lid and freeze for 7 to 8 hours. It is best to leave overnight.
12) When you want to unmould it, run some tap water over the moulds for few mins and unmould carefully and serve immediately.