Mini Cheese Muffins Recipe – Savoury Cheese Muffins with step wise pictures.
A very easy cheesy muffins made so easy. This muffins taste so great and is so easy to make. This is a savoury muffins and can be served with soups or stews too.
This is my take on a savoury cheese muffins. These muffins are so soft and taste great. They are soft like a pillow. This recipe needs a little extra baking powder and the addition of yogurt makes these super soft. The cheese added gives the cheesy taste and moistness to the muffins.
I used a mini muffin pan for this. You can use normal pan too. This is the pan which i used.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Sugar - ½ tblsp
- Salt - ¾ tsp
- Baking powder - 1½ tsp
- Baking Soda - ¼ tsp
- Cheddar Cheese - ¾ cup grated (90 grams)
- Yogurt / Curd- ½ cup (120 ml)
- Oil or Melted Butter - ⅛ cup (30 ml)
- Flax Egg or Egg - 1 (check here for flax egg recipe)
- Milk or Water - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Grease a mini muffin pan with little oil.
- Take flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in cheese and coat it well.
- Add in yogurt, oil, flax egg and water. Mix well and make a thick batter.
- Spoon into mini baking muffin pan and top with extra cheese.
- Pop this in oven and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool.
- Serve warm.
1)Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Grease your mini muffin pan with little oil. You can use normal muffin pan as well. The cooking time will be around 20 to 25 mins for normal muffin pan.
2)Take flour in a bowl.
4)Add baking powder
5)Add baking soda
7)Add in grated cheddar cheese
9)Add in yogurt
10)You can add 1 egg. For making this eggless, i am using one flax egg. Check this link for flax egg recipe.
11)Add in oil or melted butter
12)Add water or milk to make a thick batter
13)The batter is done.
14)Spoon the batter into the pan. I filled it to the top.
15)Top with some extra cheese
16)Bake it in the oven for 15 t 18 mins till top is golden. You can use normal muffin pan as well. The cooking time will be around 20 to 25 mins for normal muffin pan.
18)The muffin was so pillowy soft.