Hawaiian Mango Bread Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and fragrant mango bread which is so moist and so soft. The crumbs are so tender and so moist. The bread has a rich mango flavour to it which is perfect for breakfast.
I always wanted to make a proper mango bread. I am telling you this is the perfect recipe for that. The bread is moist, soft and full of mango flavour. It is eggless as well. I used flax egg in this, you can add normal egg in this too. Also add walnuts in this for more taste.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1½ cup (180 grams)
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1½ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Flax Egg or Regular Egg - 1 (Recipe here)
- Mango Puree - 1½ cup
- Oil - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take mango puree, sugar, oil, vanilla and flax egg in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Fold gently.
- Spoon it into baking pan and bake for 45 mins to 1 hour. Insert a toothpick to check whether the cake is done or not.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment and set aside. Take mango puree in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
4)Add in vanilla extract
5)Add in oil
6)Whisk till creamy
7)Add in all purpose flour /maida
8)Add in baking soda
9)Add a pinch of salt.
10)Add in cinnamon powder
12)Spoon the batter into the loaf pan.
13)Bake till done.
14)Cool the bread completely before slicing