Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Broccoli – Broccoli Aglio E Olio Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy and quick spaghetti aglio e olio with broccoli which has no heavy sauces on them. It clearly focus on pasta alone and the flavour comes from the garlic and chillies.
This pasta has very clean flavours from olive oil, garlic and chillies. The broccoli and broccoli stems adds a nice crunch inbetween them. You can use prawns instead of broccoli in this recipe too.
Garlic Butter Spaghetti
Stir Fry Spaghetti
Grilled Chicken Pasta
Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Chicken & Veggie Pasta
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Spaghetti - 100 grams
- Broccoli - 1 cup cut it into small florets
- Broccoli Stems - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Olive Oil - 3 tblsp
- Garlic - 5 cloves chopped finely
- Dry Red Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Take water in a pot, add salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add in pasta and cook till done. When it is a minute away from cooking, add broccoli and cook for 30 seconds and drain it well.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and chillies. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli stems and cook for 2 mins.
- Add in broccoli and stir and cook for 1 min.
- Add in salt and mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and lemon juice. Mix well.
1)Cook spaghetti in lots of salted water
2)When it is a minute away from cooking
3)Add in broccoli and cook for 30 seconds
5)Add a generous amount of olive oil
6)Add in lots of chopped garlic
7)Add chopped dried chillies
8)Cook on low heat till crispy
9)Add in chopped broccoli stems
10)Saute for 1 to 2 mins
11)Add in broccoli
13)Add in some salt to taste
14)Add in cooked pasta
16)Add in lemon juice