Soup for Momos Recipe – Momos Soup Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious hearty soup made using veggies. This soup taste amazing with a plate of hot momos. This soup is so delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cabbage - ½ cup chopped finely
- Capsicum - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Carrot - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Water - 3 to 4 cups
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce - 1 tsp or to taste
- Vinegar to taste
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 2 tsp
- Take veggies and water in a sauce pan and cook for 15 mins.
- Add in salt, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar. Boil for 5 mins.
- MIx cornflour with little water and pour it into the soup.
- Mix well.
- Serve hot with momos
1)Take cabbage, carrot, capsicum in a sauce pan.
2)Add in water
3)Bring it to a boil.
4)Simmer for 10 mins.
5)Add in soy sauce
7)Add in salt.
8)Add in sugar
9)Add in cornflour mixed with some water
10)Add in vinegar