Stir Fry Egg Veg Rice, Potato Smiley – Kids Lunch Box Ideas 23
Healthy and nutritious lunch box for kids. This pulao with potato smiley make a fun and extravagant lunch box for kids.
Today’s lunch box
Vegetable and egg rice
Mini apples on snack box
Cook some basmati rice with little salt and turmeric added. Set aside to cool.
I stir fried garlic in some butter. Added beans, capsicum and carrot in it and sauted for 2 mins. Then added in cooked rice with some salt and pepper.
This is packed with carb, protein and vitamins.
Follow #whatipackformaha hashtag for more post
- Basmati Rice - ½ cup
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1 1/14 cup
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 3 cloves chopped finely
- Carrot - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Beans - 4 tblsp chopped finely
- Capsicum - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Egg - 2
- Pepper to taste
- Cook basmati rice in water along with salt and turmeric powder till it is done. Set aside to cool.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add in garlic and stir fry for a min.
- Add in veggies along with salt and cook till it is done.
- Add egg and scramble.
- Add in rice and pepper and mix well.
1)Cook rice with salt and turmeric
2)Heat butter in a pan
3)Add in garlic
4)Saute for a min
7)Cook till done