Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Ladies Finger Pepper Poriyal Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious ladies finger poriyal which not only taste delicious but is so easy to make. Taste great with rice or roti.
Ladies finger milagu poriyal not only taste amazing with plain rice, you can enjoy it with roti as well. This is one of the easiest side dish you can make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Ladies Finger Pepper Poriyal Recipe
- Ladies Finger - 500 grams
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Garlic - 4 chopped finely
- Dry Red Chillies - 2
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard, dry red chilli and garlic. Saute for a min.
- Add in onions and saute for a min.
- Add in ladies finger and mix well.
- Stir for 8 to 10 mins till slimy goes away.
- Cook till brown.
- Add in salt and pepper and mix well.
1)Chop ladies finger into pieces.
2)Heat oil in a pan.
3)Add in mustard seeds
4)Add in dry red chillies and garlic
5)Add in onions
6)Saute for a min.
7)Add in ladies finger
9)Cook till veggies is golden
10)Now it is done.
11)Add in pepper powder
12)Add in salt.