Lemon Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe – Garlic Chicken Lollipop Recipe with Step wise pictures.
Chicken wings is one of the most demanded recipes on this blog. Since i couldn’t get chicken wings in my place, i thought of using chicken lollipop in place of chicken wings. I made the sauce which i use for making wings and it turned out super delicious.
I baked the chicken in oven and used a simple sauce to toss the chicken in. The sauce base in butter, garlic and lemon.
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken wings or Chicken lollipop - 500 grams
- Butter - 3 tblsp
- Garlic - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Italian seasoning - 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 to 3 tblsp or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil - 1 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Grease a baking pan.
- Take chicken, salt, pepper, olive oil in a bowl. Toss well.
- Arrange it in a baking tray and bake for 25 to 30 mins till it is completely cooked.
- Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and mix well.
- Add italian seasoning and toss well.
- Add in the chicken and toss well. Add in lemon juice and mix well.
1)Take chicken wings or lollipop in a bowl
2)Add in some olive oil
3)Season with salt
4)Add some black pepper powder
6)Arrange it in a greased baking pan. Pop the tray in a 200 degree C preheated oven
7)Bake for 25 to 30 mins till it is completely cooked
8)Melt some butter in a pan
9)Add in some chopped garlic
10)Saute for a min11)Add in some italian seasoning or add some oregano and chilli flakes
13)Add in chicken
15)Squeeze in some lemon juice