Stir-Fried Egg Veg Rice with step by step pictures.
Stir-Fried Egg Veg Rice , Potato Smiley - Kids Lunch Box Ideas 23
Healthy and nutritious lunch box for kids. This pulao with potato smiley make a fun and extravagant lunch box for kids. Mini apples on snack box.
Today's lunch box
Vegetable and egg rice
Cook some basmati rice with little salt and turmeric added. Set aside to cool. I stir fried garlic in some butter. Added beans, capsicum and carrot in it and sauted for 2 mins. Then added in cooked rice with some salt and pepper. This is packed with carb, protein and vitamins.
Check out my Kids Lunch Box Recipes
Stir Fry Egg Veg Rice
- Basmati Rice - ½ cup
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1 1/14 cup
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 3 cloves chopped finely
- Carrot - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Beans - 4 tblsp chopped finely
- Capsicum - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Egg - 2
- Pepper to taste
- Cook basmati rice in water along with salt and turmeric powder till it is done. Set aside to cool.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add in garlic and stir fry for a min.
- Add in veggies along with salt and cook till it is done.
- Add egg and scramble.
- Add in rice and pepper and mix well.
1)Cook rice with salt and turmeric
2)Heat butter in a pan
3)Add in garlic
4)Saute for a min
7)Cook till done
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.