Coconut Cilantro Chutney Recipe
- Coconut-1 cup
- Coriander leaves- ½ cup
- Tamarind paste-1 tsp
- Ginger-1 small piece
- Green chilli-3 or as per taste
- Salt to taste
- For Tempering:
- Oil-1 tblspn
- Mustard seeds / Kaduku-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds / Jeerakam-1 tsp
- Urad Dal / Ulunda parupu-1 tsp
- Curry leaves -1 spring
- Take coconut,tamarind,coriander,salt,ginger and green chilli in a blender..
- Add some water and make into a smooth paste..
- Tip this in a bowl..
- Make tempering by heating oil and crackling.mustard seeds,urad dal,cumin seeds,curry leaves...
- Pour this over the chutney and mix well.
- Serve with idli or dosa.
|Take all your ingrediants|
|This is your tempering ingrediants|
|This is your chutney ingrediants|
|Take it in a blender|
|add some water and blend well...|
|Tip this in a bowl|
|Make tempering by crackling some mustard,cumin,urad dal and curry leaves in oil|
|Pour that in|
|This is best served with dosa or idli..|
|My favorite is with idli..What is yours?|