Mushroom Peas Curry Recipe – Kalaan Pattani Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy and delicious mushroom peas curry which can be made in under 30 mins. This curry taste amazing with pulao or roti.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds ./ Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 sliced thinly
- Capsicum - ½ sliced thinly
- Mushroom - 1 packet chopped
- Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Frozen Peas - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Coconut - 1 cup grated
- Melon seeds or Cashews - 3 tblsp
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tsp
- Take grinding ingredients in a blender and grind to a smooth puree.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add onions, capsicum and saute for 2 mins.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 5 to 6 mins.
- Add in salt and spice powders and mix well.
- Add in peas and mix well.
- Add in water and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the ground masala and mix well. Cover and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add in coriander leaves and mix well.
1)For grinding. Take coconut in a blender
2)Add fennel seeds
3)Add in melon seeds
4)grind to a smooth puree
5)Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds
6)Add onions and capsicum
10)Cover and cook
11)Now it is cooked
12)Add in spice powders
14)Add in frozen peas
15)Add in hot water
17)Add salt to taste
18)Add coconut masala
20)Simmer it for few mins
21)Add in coriander leaves