Best Chocolate Cake Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
Killer Chocolate Cake Recipe with the Best Ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
This chocolate cake taste so moist and rich. The cake itself is super dense and chocolaty. If you are looking for a best chocolate cake recipe then your search ends here. This chocolate cake is everything you want in a chocolate cake.
This chocolate cake is
4)Light and soft
6)Super dark and super chocolaty
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1½ cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup
- Oil - ⅓ cup
- Egg - 2
- Curd or Buttermilk - ⅓ cup
- Instant Coffee Powder - 2 tsp
- Hot Water - ¾ cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1½ tsp
- Baking Powder - ¾ tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup
- Salted Butter - 100 grams
- Confectioners Sugar / Icing Sugar - 3 cups
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Thick Cream - ½ cup or as needed
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 160 degree c.
- Line two 8 inch cake pan with parchment paper. Grease it well with oil.
- Take flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Take egg, sugar, brown sugar, oil, vanilla, curd and mix well.
- Add in flour mix and hot coffee and mix well.
- Pour it into the cake pan and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Start by making buttercream.
- Take soft butter in a bowl and whip till creamy.
- Add in half of the icing sugar and mix well till creamy.
- Add in remaining icing sugar, cocoa powder and mix well till it gets crumbly like wet sand.
- Add in cream and whip till creamy and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Unmould cake in a cake stand.
- Spread buttercream and spread. Place another cake over it.
- Spread with buttercream evenly.
- Decorate as per wish.
- Set the cake for 30 mins in fridge.
- Slice and serve.
2)Add hot coffee. Never skip it.
3)Use cream in the buttercream for rich and creamy frosting.
4)You can store this cake in fridge for more than a week. Bring to room temp before serving.
5)Dont over bake the cake.
6)This cake can be stored for two days in room temp.
1)Take all ingredients
2)Line cake pan with parchment paper.
3)Start by mixing dry ingredients. Take flour in a bowl
4)Add in cocoa powder
5)Add in baking soda, baking powder and salt
7)Take coffee in a bowl
8)Add hot coffee and mix well.
9)Add in egg in a bowl
10)Add in brown sugar
11)Add in sugar
13)Add in oil
14)Add in buttermilk
15)Mix well till creamy
16)Add in flour
17)Mix well till creamy
18)Pour it into cake pan
19)Bake in a preheated oven for 160 degree c for 25 mins.
20)Bake till done. Set aside till done.
21)Now make buttercream. Take butter in a bowl. I used salted butter
22)whip till creamy.
23)Add in icing sugar
24)Whip till creamy
25)Add in cocoa powder and more icing sugar
26)Whip till mixed
27)The texture should resembles wet sand. It has to be crumbly like this
29)Add vanilla and Whip this till creamy
30)Now the frosting is done.
31)Frosting is done
32)Decorate the cake
33)Decorate it as per you wish