Chutney Recipe Collections for Idli and Dosa. Side Dish tiffin recipes.
Chutney a lip smacking side dish for any dosa varieties or idly varieties, even with pongal or upma. I have already shown you a recipe for tomato kara chutney. This one is a variation from that made with onions. I hope you will love it and let me know if you try this.
HOW TO MAKE CHUTNEY
- Heat 2 tblpn of oil in a kadai. Add in urad dal and channa dal, fry them for a min.
- Add in dry red chilli and garlic, fry them for couple of mins till they turn golden. Once they turn golden, drain them in a plate.
- Now in the same oil, add in chopped onions and some salt. Saute them for 5 mins till they turn transparent.
- Now take the fried dal mix and onions in a blender. Add in tamarind and some more salt to taste and puree them finely,
- Pour them to a bowl.
- Make seasoning, by heating a tsp of oil, add in mustard, urad dal and curry leaves. Saute them for a mins.
- Pour this over the chutney and mix well.
- Serve with idly or dosa.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook,Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
- Thengai Chammanthi Recipe
- Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe - Poondu Chammanthi Recipe
- Onion Tomato Gotsu Recipe
- Vallarai Keerai Thuvaiyal Recipe
- Mint Thokku Recipe
- Sutta Kathirikkai Chutney
- Nellikai Thokku Recipe
- Kariveppilai Thogayal Recipe
- Ragi Idiyappam Recipe
- Onion Tomato Chutney Recipe
- Sweet Mango Chutney Recipe
- Tamarind Chutney Recipe
- Chilli Lemon Chutney Recipe
- Raw Onion Chutney Recipe
- Ulundhu Kanji Recipe
- Carrot Chutney Recipe
- Garlic Chutney Recipe
- Tomato Curry Leaves Chutney Recipe
- Coconut Tamarind Chutney Recipe
- Poondu Thogayal Recipe
- Tomato and Flaxseed Chutney Recipe
- Onion Coconut Chutney Recipe
- Kappa Puzhukku
- Onion Coriander Chutney Recipe
- Paruppu Thogayal Recipe
- Red Capsicum Chutney Recipe
- Tapioca Dosa Recipe
- Ginger Chutney Recipe
- Beetroot Chutney Recipe
- Tomato Garlic Chutney Recipe
- Coconut Chilli Chutney Recipe
- Mysore Bonda Recipe
- Tomato Chutney Recipe
- Ridge Gourd Peel Chutney Recipe
- Tomato Coconut Chutney Recipe
- Brinjal Chutney Recipe
- Besan Chutney Recipe
- Andhra Chutney Powder Recipe
- Bread Omelette Recipe
- Peanut Chutney
- Green Chutney | Green Chutney Recipe
- Onion Kara Chutney | Vengaya Kara Chutney Recipe
- Mysore Sada Dosa | Mysore Sada Dosa Recipe
- Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe | Sukha Lehsun ka Chutney
- Tomato Kara Chutney Recipe | Thakkali Kara Chutney Recipe | Tomato Chutney
- Roasted Garlic & Tomato Chutney
- Instant Rice Idli with Raw Tomato Chutney
- Tomato Bhaji Recipe
- Chutney Idli Recipe - Coconut Chutney Idli Bowl Recipe
- Tomato Basil Chutney Recipe
- Tomato Mint Chutney Recipe - Thakkali Pudhina Chutney Recipe
- Onion Tomato Pachadi Recipe - Sidedish for Tiffin Items
- Drumstick Leaves Thogayal Recipe - Murungai Keerai Thovaiyal Recipe
- Onion Turmeric Chutney Recipe - Side Dish for Breakfast Recipes
- Ulli Kaaram Recipe - Ulli Kaaram Dosa Recipe
- Onion Chutney Recipe | How To Make Quick Vengaya Chutney
- Maharashtrian Fresh Red Chilli Chutney - Easy Chutney Recipes
- Kappa with Milagai Chutney - Boiled Tapioca with Red Chilli Chutney
- Instant Kara Chutney Recipe - No Cook Kara Chutney Recipe
- Momos Chutney Recipe - Momos Sauce Recipe - Tomato Chilli Sauce for Momos
- Saravana Bhavan Hotel - Coconut Chutney Recipe
- Chutney Sandwich Recipe
- Garlic Coconut Chutney | Thengai Poondu Chutney Recipe
- Pottukadalai Chutney | Udacha kadalai Chutney Recipe
- Maasi Sambal Recipe
- Yellow Capsicum Chutney Recipe
- Easy Tomato Chilli Chutney Recipe
- Easy Onion Tomato Chutney Recipe
- Chilli Garlic Chutney Recipe
- Coconut Chutney Recipe
- Easy Tomato Chutney Recipe
- Green Chilli Chutney Recipes
- Dhokla Recipe
- Mixed Vegetable Chutney Recipe
- Kollu Thogayal Recipe - Diet Recipes
- Amma's Kothamalli Thovaiyal (Thogayal) Recipe
- Kerala Style Coconut Chutney Recipe
- Tiffin Mint Chutney
- Tomato Cilantro Chutney
- Coconut Cilantro Chutney
Coconut Chutney Recipe
- Freshly grated coconut - 1 cup
- Green chilli - 1
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Coconut Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Take coconut, chilli and salt in a blender. Add water and puree till smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat oil, add mustard, urad dal and curry leaves. Let it sizzle.
- Pour over chutney.
- Mix well
Lovely collection at one place.
Very useful. .my search for chutneys ends here!!
Yummy !!! All these chutneys , diff recipes ♥♥♥♡ I love ur blog Aarthi
Love all ur receipes dear..want 2 try all receipes
after seeing ur yummy tummy in trying new dishes.thank u so much for that.small favour I have two babiy one is maha age (girl baby)other one 8 months boy baby.pls tell healthy soup and food for them.thanks a lot in advance
This blog is looking repository of food, we can find every kind of food recipe in this blog. please share more veg recipe because i want to add in our menu list. Chinese and Indian restaurant