Last Updated on October 23, 2021
If you need a quick side dish for dosa or idli, If you don’t have time to make sambar or something else, If you are not in a mood to cook anything, if your gas cylinder got over (This recipe need only tempering, obviously you could make it in microwave)..Then this is the solution. A simple and flavourful chutney which is perfect for any night.
With no more delay here you go for the step by step recipe with pictures.
Similar Coconut Chilli Chutney Recipes,
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Coconut Chilli Chutney Recipe
- Coconut-1 cup
- Dry red chilli-2
- Tamarind – a small piece if using tamarind paste use 1 tsp
- Garlic-3 small cloves
- Salt to taste
- For Tempering:
- Oil-1 tblspn
- Mustard seeds / Kaduku- 1tsp
- Channa dal / Kadala Paruppu-1 tsp
- Urad dal / Ulundam Paruppu-1 tsp
- Curry leaves-1 spring
- Take a blender and add coconut,red chilli,tamarind paste,salt,garlic in it..
- Add some water and make into a fine paste..
- Tip this into a bowl..
- Now make tempering by heating oil and crackling mustard seeds,channa dal,urad dal and curry leaves..
- Pour this over the chutney and mix well.
- Serve with idli or dosa..
|Take all your ingrediants|
|This is the ingrediants needed for grinding|
|Take everything in a blender|
|add water and make into a fine paste|
|Empty it in a bowl|
|This is the ingrediants needed for tempering|
|Crackle them in oil|
|Pour it over the chutney|
|I know that you all love the colour...I used Kashmiri Red chilli in this,hence the colour...|