Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Mango Coconut Milk Pudding with Step by Step Pictures.
Mango and coconut milk pudding taste so delicous and is easy to make as well. The mango and coconut flavour taste amazing in this jelly.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mango Coconut Milk Pudding
- China Grass / Agar Agar - 5 grams
- Water - ½ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Ripe mangoes - 1 cup
- Coconut Milk - 1 cup
- Chopped mangoes - ½ cup
- Grind mangoes with coconut milk till smooth.
- Soak china grass in water for 10 mins. Now heat it till it is melted. Add sugar and mix well. Take it off the heat.
- Now add mango milk mix to the china grass and mix well.
- Add chopped mangoes.
- Pour it into mould. Chill in fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take china grass in a sauce pan
3)Let it soak for 10 mins
4)heat it and stir till it is melted.
5)Now it is melted
7)Stir to mix
8)Take mangoes in a blender
9)Add in coconut milk
10)Puree till smooth
11) Add it in
13)Add chopped mangoes
15)Take a mould
16)Pour the pudding mix in
16)Chill in fridge
17)Chill till it is set
19)Slice and serve