Bread Cheese Bites Recipe – Quick Snack Ideas for Kids with step wise pictures.
This bread cheese bites will be your kids new favorite snack from now on. This is super easy to make and just needs a handful of ingredients.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread Slices - 2
- Cheese Slices or Grated Cheese as needed
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 3 tblsp
- Water - ¼ cup
- Breadcrumbs - ½ cup
- Oil for pan frying
- Take bread slices, place cheese slice over the bread, cover with other slice.
- Now cut it into bite size pieces.
- Mix cornflour with some water. Dip the bread in the cornflour mix and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, fry the bread slices in them till crispy.
- Drain and serve with ketchup.
1)Take bread slices
2)Place cheese slices over it
3)Cover with other slice
4)Cut it into pieces
5)Take cornflour in a bowl
6)Add water and make it into a thin batter
7)Take a bread cube
8)Dip in the cornflour mix
9)Coat with breadcrumbs
10)Like this. This is panko breadcrumbs which i am using
11)You can use regular breadcrumbs too
14)Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry these pieces
15)Fry till golden brown.