Marshmallow Brownies Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Marshmallow brownies recipe taste so delicious. This is one of the best brownies ever. The marshmallow is so gooey and has a intense chocolate flavour.
Rich brownies which is very easy to make but taste amazing. This brownies is so good with a scoop of icecream and chocolate syrup.
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams (1/2 cup)
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¾ cup
- Salt a pinch
- Cocoa Powder -3 tblsp
- Marshmallow - 2 cups
- Dark Chocolate - 1 cup
- Butter - ¼ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add in cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add in flour. salt and mix well.
- Spoon this into baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Top with marshmallow and bake for 2 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Now make frosting. Take chocolate and butter and melt in a sauce pan.
- Now pour it over marshmallow and spread evenly.
- Set it and cut into squares.
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in vanilla
4)Add in eggs
5)Mix well till creamy
6)Add in cocoa powder
8)Add in salt
9)Add in flour
11)Line a pan with parchment paper.
12)Spoon it into baking pan
13)Bake till done
14)Top with marshmallows
15)Bake for few more mins
15)Now it is molten
16)Take chocolate in a bowl
17)Add in butter
17)melt it gently