Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Quick Paneer Butter Masala Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super good and delicious paneer butter masala which is not only easy to make but taste so delicious and yummy.
This is a flavourful spicy paneer dish which is so easy to make. This taste amazing with roti, naan or pulao too. You can serve it with steamed rice as well. This is a basic paneer butter masala recipe and taste so heavenly just like restaurant ones.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Butter - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Tomato - 4 pureed
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Paneer - 200 grams cubed
- Fresh Cream - ½ cup
- Kasuri Methi Leaves - 2 tblsp
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Heat butter and cumin seeds and mix well.
- Add in onions an saute till golden.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell leaves.
- Add in tomato puree and cook till oil separates.
- Add in spice powders, salt, sugar and mix well.
- Add in paneer and water and bring it to a boil. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add in fresh cream, kasuri methi leaves and coriander leaves. Mix well.
You will love my restaurant style PBM:
1)Puree some tomatoes
2)Heat butter in a pan, add cumin seeds
3)Add in onions
4)Cook till golden
5)Add in ginger garlic paste
6)Saute for 2 mins
7)Add in tomato puree
9)Add in salt to taste
11)Add kashmiri chilli powder and garam masala powder
14)Bring it to a boil
16)Simmer for few mins
17)Now it has boiled.
18)Add kasuri methi leaves
19)Add in fresh cream and take it off the heat
20)Add in coriander leaves