Banana Oat Flour Muffins with Step by Step Pictures.
This oats muffins has no eggs, no flour in them. Banana oats muffins taste so moist and tender.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oats Flour Powdered oats - 1 cup
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/3 cup
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Mashed banana - 3/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- Walnuts - 1/2 cup chopped finely
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 200 degree c. Line muffin cases with cupcake wrappers.
- Take mashed banana, brown sugar, oil and milk. Mix well.
- Add in baking powder, cinnamon and mix well.
- Add in oats flour and mix well.
- Scoop batter into cupcake cases.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Serve warm.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take mashed banana in a bowl
3)Add in brown sugar
4)Add in milk
5)Add in oil or melted butter
7)Add in cinnamon powder
8)Add in oats flour / powdered oats
9)Add in baking powder
11)Add in chopped walnuts
13)Take a icecream scoop.
14)Fill batter in muffin cases using it.
16)Now it is baked