Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake Recipe – Christmas Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super moist and decadent chocolate cake for this christmas which is eggless and made using whole wheat flour. Perfect as a quick desert.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat Flour - 1¼ cup (150 grams)
- Cocoa powder - ¼ cup (25 grams)
- Powdered Sugar - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Milk - 1 cup (240 ml)
- Melted Butter - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease a pan with oil and dust with flour. Set aside.
- Take flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in melted butter, milk and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Spoon it in the prepared pan and bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- Remove it and cool it down.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Grease a cake pan with oil and dust it with flour. Set aside.
3)Take flour and cocoa powder in a bowl. I used wheat flour
4)Add in powdered sugar
5)Add in salt
6)Add in baking soda
8)Make a well in the center
9)Add in milk
10)Add it directly into the flour mix
11)Add in some melted butter or oil.
12)Add in vanilla
14)Pour it in the baking pan.
15)Tap off the pan so it is coated well.
16)Bake in a preheated oven for 35 to 40 mins
17)Cool it down.
18)Slice and serve
19)This cake turned out so moist and fluffy.