Custard Tutti Fruity Muffins Recipe - Eggless Muffin Recipes with step wise pictures.
This delicious eggless muffins which is not only easy to make but is so moist and soft. The tutti fruity in this muffin add a nice texture and kids will love it for sure.
Healthy and nutritious blueberry muffins which not only taste delicious but is perfect as breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea. You can skip all purpose flour and use wheat flour and use honey instead of sugar.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This tutti fruity muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious. The tutti fruity in them makes it so moist.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Custard Tutti Fruity Muffins Recipe
- All Purpose flour / Maida - 1 ½ cup 180 grams
- Custard Powder - ½ cup
- Sugar - ¾ cup 150 grams
- Baking powder - 1 ½ tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1 ½ cup 360 ml
- Butter - 100 grams ½ cup
- Tutti Fruity - 1 cup
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. LIne a muffin pan with cupcake cases.
- Mix flour, custard powder, baking powder and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl. Take butter, vanilla and milk. Mix well.
- Pour this over the dry ingredients and fold gently. Add tutti fruity.
- Spoon this into the muffin cases and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add custard powder
4)Add baking powder
6)I transfered to a bowl for easy mixing
7)Take soft butter in a bowl
8)Add in vanilla
11)Pour this into the dry ingredients
13)Add tutti fruity
15)Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases
16)Use icecream scoop to fill the moulds
17)Bake till done