Last Updated on November 20, 2020
"Moist and decadent chocolate cake made in a single pan. Just dump stuffs in to the cake pan, mix and bake. Once scoop and serve"
Delicious one pan chocolate cake which requires just a cake pan to make it. Add all ingredients into the cake pan, mix and bake.
I came across this recipe from pinterest and i really like the idea of it. Who doesn't love chocolate cake. So i decided to give it a go. It is eggless and super easy to make. All you need is mix all the stuffs together in a cake pan and bake.
What is Dump and Go Chocolate Cake?
A moist chocolate cake which requires just a cake pan to make. You mix all the ingredients in a cake pan and bake till done.
How to make Dump and Go Chocolate Cake
- Take a cake pan
- Add all ingredients into it
- Mix well
- Pop it into the oven
- Cool down
- Slice and serve.
If you are in a hurry. Then this recipe comes handy. Since it calls for minimum ingredients. It is super easy to make and taste absolutely delicious.
DUMP & GO CHOCOLATE CAKE is
- Easy to Make
- less washing up
- requires minimum ingredients
- even kids can make it.
"DUMP & GO CHOCOLATE CAKE is also called as Three Hole Chocolate Cake, Cake Pan Chocolate Cake, One Pan Chocolate Cake"
Dump and Go Chocolate Cake is Eggless & Vegan
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Dump and Go Chocolate Cake
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup 50 grams
- Warm Water - 1 cup 240 ml
- Vegetable Oil - ⅓ cup 80 ml
- White Vinegar - 1 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Dark Chocolate Chips - ½ cup (100 grams
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take a cake pan of your choice. Preferably nonstick or glass. No need to grease the pan.
- Take flour, cocoa powder, sugar, bakinng soda, salt in the cake pan. Mix well.
- Make three holes in the center.
- Add vanilla to one hole, vinegar to other and warm water to the third one.
- Now mix to a smooth batter.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pop it into the oven and bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Remove and cool the cake for 10 mins.
- Scoop and serve with some chocolate sauce.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Measure your flour
3)Add it into the cake pan
4)Add in cocoa powder
5)Add in sugar
6)Add in baking soda
7)Use a small whisk to mix it well
8)make three holes in the cake pan
9)Add in vinegar into one hole. Vanilla into other hole and warm water into the third one.
11)Add in warm water
13)Sprinkle over chocolate chips
14)Bake until done
15)Scoop and serve.