Instant Kambu Dosa Recipe – Pearl Millet Dosa Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and easy kambu dosa which taste so delicious and nutritious. It taste best with tomato chutney or coconut chutney.
You can make this in a instant if you have kambu flour at home. Just mix and make dosa. The dosa turns out to be crispy and so tasty. This is very nutritious too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Kambu Mavu / Pearl Millet - 1 cup
- Wheat flour / Atta - 1/4 cup
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Coconut - 2 tblsp grated
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Ginger - 2 tsp chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Oil for making dosa
- Mix all ingredients except oil.
- Heat a tawa.
- Pour a ladleful of batter from a height. Drizzle oil around the edges.
- Cook till golden in the bottom.
- Flip over and cook.
1)Take kambu mavu / pearl millet flour in a bowl.
2)Add in wheat flour
4)Add coconut grated
6)Mix to a batter
7)Make it into a runny batter
8)Add chopped onions
9)Add chilles and ginger
10)Add coriander leaves
12)Take a ladleful of batter
13)Pour it on hot tawa from a height so small holes form on the dosa
14)Drizzle oil around the edges and let it cook.