Chinese Style Green Chilli Chicken Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious spicy chinese style green chilli chicken which taste so delicious. A perfect sidedish that goes well with fried rice or noodles.
Chinese style recipes are my absolute favorite, i love to make them quite often because of their taste. Everyone in the family loves it. Maha loves it so much too. Many viewers ask me how to get restaurant style taste in chinese dishes. The reason behind the taste is MSG or Ajinomoto. I dont use them now, because of the controversy of MSG. But i think taking them in moderation is not at all a problem. If you want authentic taste you can add a touch of it in your chinese dishes for that taste. Still i dont recommend it when you are feeding your kids.
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
- Boneless Chicken - 500 grams
- Salt to taste
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - ½ cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Ginger - 1 tblsp chopped
- Garlic - 1 tblsp chopped
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 6 to 8 slit
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Soya Sauce - 2 tsp
- Green Chilli Sauce - ¼ cup
- Water - 1 to 2 cups
- Cornflour - 2 tsp
- Spring Onion a handful chopped
- Take chicken in a bowl, add salt, pepper and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add cornflour and mix well.
- Heat oil for deep frying, drop chicken in and fry till golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, add ginger, garlic and onions and saute for a min.
- Add green chillies and mix well.
- Add in all sauces, salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add water and cornflour slurry and mix well.
- Add chicken in and cook for 2 mins.
- Add spring onions and serve.
1)Take boneless chicken in a bowl.
2)Add salt, pepper and baking powder. Adding baking powder will tenderize the chicken and make it juicy.
4)Add in Cornflour
6)Heat oil for deep frying, drop chicken in and fry till golden
6)Fry till golden brown
7)Drain and set aside.
8)Fry all the chicken and set aside.
9)Heat butter in a pan
10)Add in ginger and garlic
11)Add in onions
12)Add in green chillies
14)Add salt and sugar to tast
15)Add in soya sauce
16)Add in green chilli sauce.
17)Add a good amount of the sauce in.
19)Bring it to a boil.
20)Add in cornflour mixed with some water.
21)Cook till thickens
22)Add chicken in
23)Cook for 2 mins
24)Add spring onions