Garlic French Bread Recipe – Garlic French Bread Toast Recipe with step wise pictures.
This simple garlic bread is easy to make and goes well with a hot bowl of pasta or on its own or with some hot soups. I used my homemade french bread to make this and it was delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- French Bread as needed Recipe here
- Butter - 3 tblsp
- Garlic - 5 cloves crushed
- Red Chilli flakes a pinch
- Oregano a pinch
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Slice bread and arrange in a baking tray.
- Bake it for 8 to 10 mins till golden.
- Now make garlic butter. Melt butter, garlic, chilli flakes, oregano and salt.
- Brush this over the bread.
- Serve with pasta.
1)Take your beautiful french bread
2)Slice them in an angle
3)Place them in a baking sheet
4)now lets make the garlic butter
5)Add in some butter
6)Add in garlic
7)Add in some oregano
8)Add in chilli flakes
9)Add in salt
11)Now the bread is toasted
12)brush with this butter and serve with pasta