Sooji Masala Kheer Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Masala rava porridge made with sooji, vegetables, spices.
Delicious kheer which can be made in just few minutes. This kheer is not only easy to make but taste absolutely delicious.
Healthy and fibre rich sooji recipe which is not only tasty but is very easy to make as well. This dish is one of the best breakfast to have and it is filling too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Sooji Masala Kheer | Sooji Porridge Recipe | Rava Savoury Kheer Recipe
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeera - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tblsp
- Tomato - 2 chopped finely
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sooji - ½ cup
- Water - 4 cups
- Coriander leaves
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add in cumin and let it sizzle.
- Add in onions, curry leaves and green chillies and cook for few mins.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add spice powder and mix well.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add sooji and toast till nicely roasted.
- Add in hot water and salt. cook till sooji is done.
- Add in coriander and lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
Sooji Masala Kheer Recipe Step by Step Pictures
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add in cumin seeds, onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Saute for 2 mins or so. Add spice powders and toast well.
2)Add in tomatoes and mix well
4)Add in sooji
5)Toast the sooji till well roasted
6)Add boiling water
7)Mix well and cook
8)Cook till sooji is done
9)Add salt to taste
11)Add lemon juice
12)Add coriander leaves