Best Ever Chocolate Cake with Peppermint Frosting with step wise pictures.
Delicious and moist peppermint chocolate cake is the only chocolate cake recipe you will ever need. It is moist and so tender. The chocolate in this cake is so intense.
So intense chocolate cake and this is the only chocolate cake recipe you will ever need. So chocolaty and so dense and tender.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- White Sugar - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1½ cup (180 grams)
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup (50 grams)
- Baking Soda - 1½ tsp
- Baking powder - ¾ tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Oil - ⅓ cup (90 ml)
- Eggs - 2
- Buttermilk - ¾ cup (180 ml)
- Hot Coffee - ¾ cup (180 ml)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Peppermint Frosting one batch
- Preheat oven to 160 degree c. Grease baking pan with oil and dust with flour. Set aside.
- Take all dry ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Add wet ingredients and fold gently.
- Divide this into two containers and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Frost using your favorite frosting or my peppermint frosting and chill for few hours before serving.
1)Preheat oven to 160 degree C. Take flour in a bowl
2)Add brown sugar
3)Add in sugar
4)Add cocoa powder
5)Add in baking powder
6)Add baking soda
7)Add in salt
9)Add in oil
13)Pour in hot coffee
15)Grease two 9 inch cake pan with oil and dust with flour
16)Pour cake batter in
17)Bake till done
18)Cool down completely
19)Spoon mint frosting over it
21)Top with other cake
22)Top with more frosting
24)Decorate as you wish