Eggless Devils Food Cake Recipe – Christmas Special Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super moist and decadent devils food cake which not only looks spectacular, but taste so amazingly delicious. Each mouthful is a path to heaven.
I waited so long to post this recipe and really excited about this one. I can tell you this is one of the best chocolate cake I have ever made. I made this and gave few pieces to my sissy friends and they all loved it. It is dark and chocolaty and rich cake. Hence the name.
Eggless Banana Bread
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Banana Oats Muffin
Banana Oats Bran Muffins
Banana Oats Muffins
I have a devils food cake which has eggs added to them.
I have been wanting to create a eggless chocolate cake recipe for a long time and i am telling you this is the best ever chocolate cake you will ever make that too without eggs. This cake will make a great birthday or anniversary cake. It has a deep chocolate flavour and the main taste is on the frosting. The frosting is rich, decadent and so chocolaty.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 1/4 cup 270 grams
- Cocoa Powder - 1/2 cup 50 grams
- Brown Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Granulated Sugar - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 3/4 tsp
- Water - 1 1/2 cup 360 ml
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar - 1.5 tblsp
- Oil - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Instant Coffee Powder - 2 tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tblsp
- Unsalted Butter - 1/2 cup 115 grams
- Brown Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Chocolate Bar - 350 grams
- Water - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C.Line two 8 inch pan with parchment paper and grease it well with flour. Set aside.
- Take both sugar, water, oil, vinegar, vanilla, coffee, salt in a bowl and mix well. Mix till sugar melts.
- Now add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and mix well.
- The batter will be little liquidy.
- Now divide the batter between two cake pan and bake them for 25 to 35 mins till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- You have to start the frosting when the cakes are baking.
- Take water, brown sugar and butter in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Boil the mixture for 5 mins.
- Now take it off the heat and add in chopped chocolate. Let it sit for 5 mins.
- Whisk till chocolate melts.
- Set aside in fridge for 30 mins to firm.
- Remove it and whisk till creamy. Frosting is done.
- Now take cooled cake, spread frosting all over it and sandwich with the other cake. Spread frosting all over the cake and let it set in fridge for 30 mins.
- Slice and serve.
1)Line the bottom of two cake pan with parchment paper and grease it well.
2)Take brown sugar and white sugar in a large bowl.
3)Add in water
4)Add in oil.
5)Add in vinegar
6)Add in vanilla
7)Add in salt.
8)Add in coffee powder
10)Add in all purpose flour
11)Add in baking soda
12)Add in cocoa powder.
14)Pour it in the prepared pan and bake in a 170 degree C preheated oven for 30 to 35 mins.
15)When you are baking the cake itself, start with the frosting. Take some dark chocolate.
16)Chop them up.
17)Take water in a pan.
18)Add in butter
19)Add in some brown sugar
21)Bring it to a boil and boil for 3 mins.
22)Now take it off the heat
23)Add chocolate in
24)Let it sit for 5 mins. now whisk it till chocolate is melted.
25)Now it is all melted.
26)Put this in fridge for 15 mins.
27)Remove it from fridge, whisk gently till smooth. dont over whisk else it will get grainy.
28)Take the cake from the pan, look how moist it looks.
29)The cake should completely cooled before frosting.
30)Spoon some frosting over one cake.
32)Top with other cake.
33)Cover the whole cake with icing
34)Decorate it as you wish.