Yogurt Chapati Recipe – Curd Chapati Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a simple and soft chapati made using yogurt, The chapati is so soft and slighly tart which is perfect. This yogurt chapati is delicious.
One of my north indian neighbour taught my mom this recipe and she told me this. The chapati made this way is so flavourful and so tasty. You dont need any sidedish for this, just have it with some pickle or curd and it is good enough.
Capsicum Cheese Paratha
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Yogurt / Curd - ½ cup
- Roasted Cumin Powder - 2 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wheat Flour - 2 cups or more
- Water as needed
- Take curd, and all ingredients in a bowl except flour and oil and mix well.
- Add flour and knead to a soft dough.
- Cover and let it rest for 30 mins.
- Take small portion and roll it into chapati.
- Cook chapati till golden on both sides. apply oil around the sides and cook.
1)Take yogurt in a bowl
2)Add in roasted cumin powder
3)Add in red chilli flakes
8)Add wheat flour
9)Knead to a soft dough
10)Take small portion from it
11)Roll it into a chapati
12)Place it on a hot pan
13)Flip over and cook
14)Apply ghee all over it
15)Cook on both sides till done