Easy & Quick Chicken Recipes for Every occasions. Indian, international recipes and also continental recipes included.
Chicken Recipes Collection
Planning side dishes for Roti, Chapati, Poori, Paratha can be really tough. Here i have shared almost all the chicken side dishes from my website. It has north indian, south indian, chinese, thai and all the chicken recipes around the world in one place. These recipes go great with chapati, roti, paratha, pulao, naan, fried rice, noodles, biryani, dosa, idli, idiyappam, appam and even plain rice.
Bookmark this page and it come handy if you run out of ideas.
Check out my 120 Vegetarian Side dishes for Chapathi - Gravy & Dry Side dishes for Roti, Paratha, Poori & Pulao
About Chicken Recipes
Chicken is a popular protein preferred by many all over the world. It is made into variety of dishes as per each cuisine and preferences. In this blog post, there are more than 300+ chicken recipes mainly focusing on indian, south indian, north indian, chinese, mexican and american recipes.
Popular recipes like roast chicken, butter chicken, chicken tandoori, chicken burger are shared as well.
Some of the most liked recipes are
Complete Chicken Recipe Collections
- Peri Peri Fried Chicken Recipe
- Afghan Chicken Recipe - How to Make Afghani Chicken at Home
- Popcorn Chicken Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe
- Chicken Piccata
- Hawaiian Chicken Pita Pockets
- Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe
- Chicken 65 Biryani Recipe
- Chicken Shawarma Plate Recipe
- So Good Chicken Burger Recipe
- Pita Bread Salad Bowl Recipe
- Chicken Egg Scramble Recipe
- Zafrani Chicken Pulao Recipe
- Black Pepper Chicken Fry Recipe
- Sumac Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Pita Pockets Recipe
- Chicken Patties Recipe
- Chinese Ginger Garlic Chicken Recipe
- Stir Fry Chicken & Vegetables
- Chinese Garlic Chicken Recipe
- Tangdi Kabab Recipe
- Pepper Chicken Dry Recipe
- Chicken Curry without Coconut
- Kothu Kozhi Recipe
- Oven Baked Garlic Chicken Recipe
- Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Cashew Chicken Kebab Recipe
- Butter Chicken Fry Recipe
- Gujarati Chicken Curry
- Varutharacha Kozhi Kuzhambu Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Burger Recipe
- Chicken Bezule Recipe
- Hawaiian Chicken Burger Recipe
- Masala Fried Chicken Recipe
- Andhra Chicken Curry Recipe
- Herb Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken Capsicum Masala Recipe
- Shahi Chicken Kofta Recipe
- Empty Salna Recipe
- Chicken Salna Recipe / Chicken Salna for Biryani
- Grilled Chicken Legs Recipe
- Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
- Fried Chicken Burger
- Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Roasted Chicken Drumsticks
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Aloo Chicken Curry Recipe
- Microwave Chicken Curry Recipe
- Southern Fried Chicken Recipe
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Curry
- Sri Lankan Chicken Curry
- Sichuan Pepper Chicken Recipe
- Ginger Pepper Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Meatball Soup
- Grilled Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Onion Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken Liver Fry Recipe
- Chicken Liver Masala Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- Nattu Kozhi Salna Recipe
- Murgh Malai Kebab Recipe
- Chicken Burger with Mojo Sauce
- Chicken Manchow Soup
- Barbeque Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Liver Pepper Fry Recipe
- Tomato Chicken Curry Recipe
- Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
- Chicken Croquettes Recipe
- Butter Chicken Recipe
- Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe
- Ginger Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Pulao Recipe
- Chicken Noodles | Chicken Noodles Recipe
- Tandoori Chicken Shawarma
- Chicken Shawarma Recipe
- Chicken Clear Soup Recipe
- Keema Macaroni Recipe
- Andhra Chicken iguru
- Dindigul Thalappakatti Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani Recipe
300+ Chicken Recipes You Must Try!
- Follow each recipe as per mentioned and enjoy.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook,Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
Aarthi u have left my favourite thattukadai chalna
Lovely spread of 62 different types of chicken.
Thanks for sharing the process of cooking of this delicious food
hi aarthi, i just love your recipes...very well explain all are amazing..hope to see more new recipes into sea food......
thanks for all the recipes mam I am fan of ur yummy tummy website and I like all the dishes in urban website update more recipes for future mam thank u once again
Thank you. I will try these and let you know. Just looking at the recipes and pictures makes my mouth water.
Hi Aarthi, I started going thr yr receipts while I was watching master chef .your recipes are good and awesome new varieties I can make for my family .