Caramel Banana Biscuit Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
This delicious caramel banana biscuit pudding is super good for any parties. This not only taste amazing but is easy to make.
This is one of the easiest dessert you can ever make. It needs just three ingredients. You need some not so sweet crispy biscuits, ripe bananas and salted caramel sauce. The salt in the sauce balances with the sweet bananas and crispy biscuits.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Digestive Biscuits - 10
- Salted Caramel Sauce - as needed
- Ripe Banana - 2 chopped finely
- Take a serving glass, crush some biscuits in the bottom. Spoon some caramel sauce.
- Top with some bananas,
- Now top with more crushed biscuits, caramel and bananas.
- Chill for few mins and serve.
1)Take your three ingredients
2)Take your biscuits. You need a biscuit which has less sweet
3)Take your servings glass
4)Take few cookies and crush them
5)Put them in the bottom
6)Spoon some caramel sauce
7)Top with banana
8)Top with more biscuits
10)Top with more biscuits
11)Top with some bananas