No Bake Hazelnut Bars Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
No Bake Hazelnut Bars Recipe is one of the easiest dessert you could ever make. This needs just few ingredients and makes the perfect bar all the time. This has a crunchy base with cornflakes and cookie crumb. The top has a chocolate and hazelnut topping which is so tasty.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Coconut Oil - ¼ cup
- Honey - 3 tblsp
- Cornflakes - ½ cup crushed
- Hazelnut Powder - ½ cup
- Biscuit Crumbs - 1 cup
- Dark Chocolate - 1 cup
- Hazelnuts - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Spoon it in a parchment paper lined pan. Press evenly.
- Let it chill for an hour in fridge.
- Take chocolate in a bowl and add hazelnut and mix well.
- Spoon this into the pan.
- Let it set for 30 mins.
- Cut it into pieces and serve.
1)Take coconut oil in a bowl
2)Add in honey
3)Add in vanilla
5)Add in cornflakes crushed
6)Add in hazelnut powder
8)Add in biscuit crumbs
10)Spoon this into parchment paper lined tray
11)Press evenly. Chill in fridge for 2 hours
12)Now lets make chocolate topping. Take chocolate in a bowl
13)Melt it gently
13)Add in chopped hazelnuts
15)Remove from fridge
16)Pour chocolate mix in
18)Once set cut it into bars