Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Suji Ke Rasgulle Recipe - Sooji Rasgulla Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious sooji rasgulla recipe which is so easy to make and you need only basic ingredients. It taste different from normal rasgulla but is delicious.
Sooji Ke Ragulla Recipe - Sooji Rasgullas Recipe
- Sooji / Rava / Semolina - 1 cup
- Milk - 2.5 cup to 3 cups
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Ghee - 2 tblsp
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Water - 2 cups
- Cardamom Pods - 2 crushed
- Saffron a pinch
- Take sooji in a dry pan and roast for 2 mins. Remove it to a bowl.
- Take milk in a pan and bring it to a boil. Add ghee and sugar and mix well.
- Add sooji slowly and keep mixing. Cook till it thickens. Cook till it is completely thick and dry.
- Take it in a bowl and cool it down.
- Make syrup, take sugar and water in a pan, boil it and cook till sticky stage. Add cardamom and saffron and mix well. Now keep it simmering
- Once the sooji is cooled, Knead well and set aside.
- Take small portion and Roll into smooth ball.
- Now drop the ball in the boiling syrup and cook for 5 mins.
1)Take sooji in a dry pan.
2)Roast for 1 to 2 mins. Remove it to a bowl and set aside.
3)Take milk in a pan
4)Bring it to a boil.
6)Add in ghee
7)Let it heat together
8)Add in sooji slowly.
10)Continue cooking on low flame till it is mixed well and starts to thicken
11)Now it is nice and thick
12)Now it is done.
13)Take it in a bowl and cool it down.
14)Now make sugar syrup, take sugar in a pan
16)Bring it to a boil
17)Cook till it gets sticky consistency
18)Now it almost there
19)Add cardamom powder
20)Add saffron, take it off the heat and keep simmering on low heat.
21)Now the sooji mix has cooled, knead it well for 5 to 7 mins.
23)Now it is kneaded well.
24)Take small portion
25)Roll it into a smooth ball
27)Drop rasgullas in the boiling syrup
28)Boil them for 5 mins
29)Turn off the flame and cover with a lid
31)Taste yummy when served warm