How to Make Unicorn Cake – Unicorn Themed Birthday Cake with step wise pictures.
Unicorn cake is perfect for a themed party for your daughter. This is a magical party and a fun birthday party.
To buy the cake topper check this link
Unicorn cake topper: https://amzn.to/2Zot1YI
Maha wanted a unicorn themed birthday party this year. So i decided to try a cake myself. I decided to bake a simple vanilla cake and cover with whipped cream. I ordered all the things needed for the decoration a month inadvance. I have added all the links to the product. This cake may not be a professional looking cake but it is made with so much love. So i thought of sharing it here.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups
- Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Egg Whites - 3/4 cup
- Milk - 3/4 cup
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Almond Extract - 1 tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Sprinkles - 1/2 cup
- Whipped cream as needed
- Pink Blue, Purple Food Colour as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease three cake pan with oil and dust with flour and coat on all sides.
- Take flour, baking powder, salt and mix well.
- Take butter, oil and beat till creamy.
- Add sugar, vanilla and almond and mix well till creamy.
- Add in flour mix 1/2 and the milk and beat till mixed.
- Add remaining flour and fold gently.
- Spoon this into three cake pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Cool completely.
- Remove and decorate it with whipped cream.
- Refer pictures for idea.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in salt
3)Add in baking powder
5)Take butter in a bowl
6)Add in oil
7)Beat till creamy
8)Add in sugar
9)Add in vanilla and almond extract
10)Add egg whites little at a time and beat till creamy
11)Beat till creamy
12)Add in flour
13)Mix till combined
14)Add in milk and remaining flour
18)Spoon cake batter between pans
19)Bake till done
20)Whip cream till stiff peaks form
21)Place it in turn table and slice it
22)Decorate with whipped cream
23)Keep in fridge overnight
24)Mix cream with food colours and fill in piping bag
25)Place unicorn horn and ears
26)Pipe icing like a unicorn hair. Place eye lashes