No Bake Oreo Cake Recipe – Easy Dessert for Kids with step wise pictures.
Delicious oreo dessert which is no bake, it takes few mins to make but the taste is so worth it. It is creamy, sweet and makes a light dessert.
I have made a version of biscuit cake on this blog. But this one is very easy to make. It is a simple assembly job and even kids can do it.
You all know my love for no bake deserts, i make quite a bit of them..Specially when they uses my favorites like oreo, cream cheese, cream, i know it is going to be divine..This recipe came from my imagination. When i was thinking about a dessert recipe to try, i remembered that i had some oreo cookies on hand. So decided to make a similar recipe to cheesecake with a bit of twist and it was a great success.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cream Cheese - 2 cups
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Cream - 1 cup
- Oreo Cookies as needed
- Milk for dipping cookies
- Take cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Whisk till creamy.
- Add in whipped cream and fold gently.
- Add in few crushed oreo cookies and mix well.
- Now line a pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Dip oreo cookies in milk and arrange in the base of the pan. Spoon the oreo mix and spread evenly.
- Now arrange another layer of oreo cookies and repeat till you complete.
- Chill overnight.
- Slice and serve.
1)Whip some cream till stiff and set aside.
2)Add in cream cheese in a bowl.
2)Add in icing sugar
3)Whisk till creamy
4)Add in vanilla
6)Add in cream
8)Add in few crushed oreos
10)Line a pan with parchment paper
11)Dip whole oreos in milk.
13)Arrange on a platter
14)Now it is lined.
15)Spoon some cream on top.
17)Lay oreo cookies dipped in milk.
18)Spoon some cream
20)Now lay another layer of cookies dipped in milk.
25)Slice and enjoy