Spicy French Toast Recipe – Easy Breakfast Ideas with step wise pictures.
Delicious spicy french toast which taste super yummy for breakfast or as a after school snack for kids. Perfect with some ketchup on the side.
Panettone French Toast
Doughnut French Toast
Eggless Sweet French Toast
Eggless Savoury French Toast
French Toast Roll Ups
Spicy French Toast
Eggy Bread with Strawberries
Jam French Toast
Cornflakes Crusted French Toast
Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Besan French Toast
- Bread Slice - 2
- Egg - 1
- Onion - 4 to 5 tblsp chopped finely
- Tomato - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Oil or Butter as needed
- Mix all ingredients. Coat bread in this.
- Heat butter in a pan, cook bread till golden on both sides.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take egg in a bowl.
3)Add a pinch of salt
4)Add in green chillies
5)Add in coriander leaves
8)Take bread slice, dip in the egg mix
9)Coat on both sides
10)Heat oil or butter in a pan. Place bread slice in it and cook till golden on the bottom.
11) Flip over and cook.
12)Serve with ketchup.