Eggless Honey Snack Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy honey cake made using wheat flour and without any sugar. This cake is less in sweetness but goes great with a cup of coffee or tea.
I came up with this recipe because i wanted to bake something healthy for my little one which is 1 year old. This is made using wheat flour and is made using honey. The cake is super simple and basic to make and she loved it so much.
Check out my bakery style honey coconut cake
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Honey - ½ cup
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Water - ½ cup
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Baking Soda - ¾ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take honey,milk, water, oil in a bowl and whisk till combined.
- Now add in wheat flour, baking soda, salt and fold gently.
- Pour it in the prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take honey in a bowl.
2)Add in milk
3)Add in oil
6)Add in wheat flour
7)Add in baking soda
8)Add a pinch of salt
10)Line a pan with parchment paper
11)Pour the cake in
12)Bake till done
13)Remove and serve